A Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Florida
For more than 50 years, Richard A. Bokor, P.A., has fought for the rights of the injured as a personal injury lawyer. Since an early age, Richard has been passionate about serving the needs of the injured and victims of injustice. He has obtained millions of dollars for his clients, and he is an experienced trial lawyer and has tried more than 150 cases to jury verdict in at least 12 Florida counties and three other states. He has also settled thousands of cases without having to go to trial.
Richard is an incredibly committed family man. He and his wife, Judy, are lifelong residents of Tampa, and their respective families have been in Tampa for over a century. Richard is very proud to say that one of his sons is a circuit civil trial judge in Miami and his daughter-in-law works as a lawyer in complex legal matters. His other son is a physician living in Park City, UT, with his wife, who is a registered nurse, and their two beautiful children. Richard’s stepson is a partially disabled veteran who is working on his teaching license while living in Utah.
Richard and Judy are also animal lovers and have three beloved dogs, Gypsy, Milley and Tilley, who provide fun and companionship after long days working on cases.
Credentials & Accomplishments
- Licensed & practicing personal injury lawyer for over 50 years
- AV Preeminent Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence by Martindale-Hubbell
Memberships & Associations
- Tampa Hispanic Bar Association
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association
- Florida Justice Association
- American Association for Justice
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, LL.M, Master of Laws
- University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science